I am looking for a binary in IGEL OS which I can use to show a local .jpg or .png file by pressing a hotkey combination. Any ideas?
Want to use this for barcodescanner programming..
Hello Frank, you could use the binary called gpicview which shows a single or multiple pictures.
And you could also try to open a firefox session pointing with file:// to your content.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to show a local .jpg or .png file by pressing a hotkey combination on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”