Is there a way to a) shut down UDC/UD3 thin clients at 11pm, and b) wake the thin clients up at 5am, from UMS? This would happen daily
shutting down yes (scheduled actions against a view of all online clients), waking up not sure
Interesting. That’s the part I’d like to know too 🙂
Can’t Wake-up LAN not be triggered by the same way as shutting down; by scheduled task?
@member : you can and you are 100% right: kb.igel.com/endpointmgmt-6.01/en/commands-for-jobs-10323993.html
Jobs are the way to go for both ways.
on WOL: this thread may help maybe:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to shut down IGEL OS thin clients and wake the thin clients up at a preconfigured time from UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS