dear all – is there a chance to shutdown devices without active sessions only? we would like to create an scheduled task for automatic shutdown at night but we would like to make sure that no active sessions will be kicked 🙂
I don’t know that this covers the scope of what you’re looking for – but there is a way to do something similar – kb.igel.com/igelos/en/shutdown-suspend-thin-clients-automatically-at-the-end-of-a-session-2721226.html
There’s also a way to possibly script out a shutdown of the IGEL after a session has been closed that can be utilized with the following – kb.igel.com/igelos/en/post-session-2720583.html
there is also this approach:
where there is a script which runs in an intervall checks for open sessions and then updates the clients – this could be changed to just a shutdown
@member or this one which covers more or less exactly your need Citrix StoreFront Idle Logoff Script: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Citrix
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to shutdownload all IGEL OS devices with no active sessions?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”