dear all – is there a chance to shutdown devices without active sessions only? we would like to create an scheduled task for automatic shutdown at night but we would like to make sure that no active sessions will be kicked 🙂
I don’t know that this covers the scope of what you’re looking for – but there is a way to do something similar – kb.igel.com/igelos/en/shutdown-suspend-thin-clients-automatically-at-the-end-of-a-session-2721226.html
There’s also a way to possibly script out a shutdown of the IGEL after a session has been closed that can be utilized with the following – kb.igel.com/igelos/en/post-session-2720583.html
there is also this approach:
where there is a script which runs in an intervall checks for open sessions and then updates the clients – this could be changed to just a shutdown
@member or this one which covers more or less exactly your need Citrix StoreFront Idle Logoff Script: github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Community.github.io/wiki/Scripts:-Citrix
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to shutdownload all IGEL OS devices with no active sessions?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?