Hello, is it possible to have a sort of device groups?
If I have many devices in many different directories and don’t want do add profiles to this devices, because it’s too much work or it’s a dynamic activate/deactivate thing, then it would be convenient to add devices to groups and add profiles to the group instead of the devices. Maybe it exists and I cant find it; I’m at UMS version 6.05.100
Thanks in advance
Hello, It might help if you use Views and assign profile to views:
Ah, perfect. I forgot you can add profiles to views. Thank you
And don’t forget that you can create an Administrative Task to assign objects to the devices of views… 😎
Yes, that would be the next step. Thanks
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to sort device groups in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?