Hello, is it possible to have a sort of device groups?
If I have many devices in many different directories and don’t want do add profiles to this devices, because it’s too much work or it’s a dynamic activate/deactivate thing, then it would be convenient to add devices to groups and add profiles to the group instead of the devices. Maybe it exists and I cant find it; I’m at UMS version 6.05.100
Thanks in advance
Hello, It might help if you use Views and assign profile to views:
Ah, perfect. I forgot you can add profiles to views. Thank you
And don’t forget that you can create an Administrative Task to assign objects to the devices of views… 😎
Yes, that would be the next step. Thanks
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”