Hi Guys, it is possible to sort the devicelist by powerstatus?
Hi, inside of a folder you mean? Not really, but you can create a video based on Online / Offline State.
i want to move all offline devices to a different folder. To Update them
Then I would rather work with a default directory rule, using:
Last Boot time longer than …
But just in case…
having an Administrative Task that assign a Profile to devices that are offline. You still need a View too:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to sort the devicelist by powerstatus in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?