Hi Guys, it is possible to sort the devicelist by powerstatus?
Hi, inside of a folder you mean? Not really, but you can create a video based on Online / Offline State.
i want to move all offline devices to a different folder. To Update them
Then I would rather work with a default directory rule, using:
Last Boot time longer than …
But just in case…
having an Administrative Task that assign a Profile to devices that are offline. You still need a View too:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to sort the devicelist by powerstatus in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR