Hello! I am hoping for some help? I am trying to create a StoreFront Login, and I would like to specify a username and password, however… I was hoping there was a variable I could use, for example the clientname as part of the username?
Hello Jayson, this may help:
a.e.for the serial mumber
setparam sessions.pnlogin.settings.username $(dmidecode -s system-serial-number)
for the serialnumber as username
setparam sessions.pnlogin.settings.username $(getmyhwaddr)
for the MAC
as a final network command.
Thanks Sebastien, so if I wanted the Network name of the client I would do something like: setparam sessions.pnlogin.settings.netname $(dmidecode -s system-network-name)
You are welcome! or: setparam sessions.pnlogin.settings.username $(echo /etc/hostname)
Thanks! that was the clue we needed!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to specify a username and password for Citrix StoreFront login on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?