Hi all, a customer is using AD logon for the Thin Client. Is it possible to use this credentials via SSO to a Citrix Chrome Browser Session or a Citrix SelfService connection?
Currently the user must logon again once the SelfService window or the Citrix Browser connection starts. SSO only works with Citrix StoreFront method. Under Citrix Global “Passthrough …” and “automatic logon” is already activated.
Thanks and Regards,
Hi, browser SSO is a bit tough, Wes wrote an incredibly good how to, hope that helps:
thanks for the fast response and an example implementation for the Browser Method.
I will have a look.
SSO with the SelfService Method is not possible?
Sorry, message sent to early… I added a second thread, where Selfservice SSO couldn‘t be used since the CWA for Linux isn‘t supporting it officially. I‘m still doing some checks:
Maybe this should be addressed as a feature request to get this working / supported in comming OS firmware releases?, as my customer also prefer the SelfService Method.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to: SSO to a Citrix Chrome Browser Session or a Citrix SelfService connection on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”