Does anyone know how to suppress this Java Update Pop-Up
I’m wondering if you use UMS to push an updated copy of the deployment.properties file to the IGEL OS?
Inside the deployment.properties file you can add the following line:
“deployment.expiration.check.enabled=false” (without quotes)
I will have to give it a shot.
That worked. Thanks for the suggestion
weird, and if you remove that setting it works again?
I didn’t wait long enough. The app finally launched
Thank You for the help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to suppress this Java Update Pop-Up on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?