i want to be able to switch between the VDI and IGELOS interface. For this I need the Toolbar Desktop Viewer in the VDI, because is missing. Unfortunately I cannot find an entry in the UMS/Config/Citrix with the same name. Or am I on the wrong track here?
Big Point for Carl 🙂 Thats it. Thanks
Awesome, glad to help
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to switch between the VDI and IGEL OS interface?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?