hi, is it possible to switch the primary/secondary monitor via ums profile? I’ve only found the arrangement of the monitors 1/2 2/1. Thanks
Hi, by default, the primary screen is the one where the taskbar is situated.
hi, thanks for the response – after login the symbols are on the secondary screen…only the igel start menu is on the right screen – in combination with citrix every symbol is on the left
Can you maybe double check if using the display switch solves your issue:
this are the settings I’ve used:
Looks good even if I would start in extended mode, no smart config.
with the arrangement right/left –> the right one is the primary und the left monitor is the secondary, the settings shell be piped through windows also, isn’t it? with this settings also the igel login screen shows the dialog on the left one.
I didn’t asked, which frmware are you using?
you could try to update to 11.02.130, since we fixed a few issues there!
I am having the same issue, randomly, when doing firmware updates (on every OS, 10 and 11).
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to switch the primary/secondary monitor via IGEL UMS Profile?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”