Stupid question 😕 But how i can type this both symbols in the Linux terminal session? I must look for ports…. I try my hole keyboard and i doesnt find it 😕 I use german keyboard. Regards Gregor
No stupid question!
and „alt gr“+ <>|
MANY thx 🙂 Command doesnt work….. nothing happen ^^
Try with Port 22 or 30005
mhhh ok,…. port 22 i see somithing but 30005 blank….Very Strange. Main Problem is that IGEL 10.6.120 try to spam into internet with pot 80 and 443…… Browser SF config with Workspace app. With my test client and same config i doenst see anything with this both ports 😕 Strange….
We had this topic a few times, indeed!
Please try to have a look on this:
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to type this both symbols in the Linux terminal session?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS