Hi there – I have an old custom partition for Chrome. Is there a way to easily edit it to put the newer version of chrome in there or do I have to start from scratch with a new cp?
Hi Stuart, it depends a bit from how the original CP was created but you could try to unpack the actual chrome.deb like described here:
and repack the content into the original file:
Then keep my fingers crossed that the original init script works.👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update an old IGEL OS custom partition to the latest version?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?