Hi. Greetings from Norway. New to Igel, Two question. If i set up ums with embedded database, can i later migrate that to sql? What are the recommandations here? Embedded or sql? Approx 200 UD3 clients.
Yes you can migrate the embedded database to SQL Server. 200 clients can easily be handled by the embedded database.
Here are the instructions.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome, MS SQL and others are supported. Migration is done in minutes. And the internal can handle quite more than 200 😎
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?