Hi. Greetings from Norway. New to Igel, Two question. If i set up ums with embedded database, can i later migrate that to sql? What are the recommandations here? Embedded or sql? Approx 200 UD3 clients.
Yes you can migrate the embedded database to SQL Server. 200 clients can easily be handled by the embedded database.
Here are the instructions.
Welcome to the community!
Welcome, MS SQL and others are supported. Migration is done in minutes. And the internal can handle quite more than 200 😎
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”