Who can help me out – we are trying up update several hundred IGEL devices across Europe. However, we have a bunch in Ireland and we are been told that it will take 6 days to do 23 devices
What’s the best way to approach this
I guess with buddy update kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/buddy-update-32871519.html
In addition to Stefaans perfect suggestion, you may also think about uploading the firmware files to a local HTTP(S) / (S)FTP(S) / Network share and update the devices in Ireland from there:
Thanks very much
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update many IGEL devices in different locations’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”