Who can help me out – we are trying up update several hundred IGEL devices across Europe. However, we have a bunch in Ireland and we are been told that it will take 6 days to do 23 devices
What’s the best way to approach this
I guess with buddy update kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/buddy-update-32871519.html
In addition to Stefaans perfect suggestion, you may also think about uploading the firmware files to a local HTTP(S) / (S)FTP(S) / Network share and update the devices in Ireland from there:
Thanks very much
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update many IGEL devices in different locations’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?