I have converted my Dell Wyse 5070 to IGEL OS. Does anyone know how we can update the Dell Wyse BIOS? Thank you
do you searching for that?
Under installation instructions you can read how you can update the BIOS. 🙂
I wish you still a nice weekend.
Thank You Leon for the quick reply. Since I have converted our Dell Wyse Terminals with UMS OS. I am not able to download the exe file and run it under IGEL OS environment .
Maybe that helps?
Thank you for your feedback. Hope you have a wonderful weeekend.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS