Hello, is it possible to update the firmware of an UD Pocket without it being connected to an UMS server? i tried to perform this but he keeps giving an error not able to connect to “ftp://update.igel.de/pub/osiv.ver”
On a UDP, and found this article, running through it right now: kb.igel.com/igelos/en/updating-the-firmware-using-the-linux-console-2721233.html
It necessitates internet access, or the firmware file to be local to the UDP (two USB ports it seems maybe)
Writing up the steps now, give me a few minutes
thanks @member for testing and documenting, I will test this myself asap !
it seems that i am unable to perform the upgrade using the procedure you described
Can you show the contents of the folder where you placed the update?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update the IGEL UD Pocket Firmware without being conneced to the UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS