Hello, is it possible to update the firmware of an UD Pocket without it being connected to an UMS server? i tried to perform this but he keeps giving an error not able to connect to “ftp://update.igel.de/pub/osiv.ver”
On a UDP, and found this article, running through it right now: kb.igel.com/igelos/en/updating-the-firmware-using-the-linux-console-2721233.html
It necessitates internet access, or the firmware file to be local to the UDP (two USB ports it seems maybe)
Writing up the steps now, give me a few minutes
thanks @member for testing and documenting, I will test this myself asap !
it seems that i am unable to perform the upgrade using the procedure you described
Can you show the contents of the folder where you placed the update?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to update the IGEL UD Pocket Firmware without being conneced to the UMS server?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”