Hello, I am assisting one of my client on updating the latest W10 firmware (4.03) through the UMS so he doesn’t have to run to every devices manually. Looking through the KB now but not seeing much
@member if you are using a UMS 5.09.%%% don‘t forget this important message of @member:
especially for w10iot
Yup, currently looking at that now. Is and testing to do a mass update at once
And yes, we are on that UMS version
Then please wait a few days or weeks before deploying the Snapshots… We are working on it!
Yes, we are getting the BSOD Recovery screen when updating to one device as a test
perfect, Sebastian. Please keep us posted!
Hi @member do you have an update on this?
Hi, @member our devs are still working on it but from my humble opinion I wouldn‘t expect a fix until beginning of early 2019
Ah gotcha. Just have a customer asking for updates. Thanks for the quick response!
Sure! you are welcome!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”