Trying to get USB Webcam (specifically Logitech Brio) to my Citrix session. I have the profile setup for HDX multimedia redirection and the corresponding Citrix policies. It’s not showing up in session. Shows in USB devices in system information, but not even an option for Webcam information. Thoughts?
For a first test, I would do the following:
and, assuming we are not speaking about a UC Solution listen below, please teste in a tool that is based on x86 and not x64 on VDI side.
Thanks, doesn’t seem to have made a difference. I’m not using a UC solution (yet). Hope was to use it for Zoom/GTM for community events. I am just using the camera app within Windows and looking in device manager for what’s connected. It isn’t seeing the integrated cam either which the IGEL OS does see that and it works.
Yeah, but HDX Webcam doesn‘t result in Logitech C920 device in Device Manager but HDX Webcam. Please use a Google Chrome 32bit on VDI, and go to a Webcamtest tool like this:
Yeah I wasn’t expecting it to show as a Logitech in device manager, but I’m not seeing any webcam in dev manager. Test in Chrome fails like it can’t find it
Can you share screenhots of your Multimedia / Native USB Redirection profiles?
Are you using USB access control by any chance?
Firmware is 11.04.100.01 Webcame information on the IGEL OS does show it now after a couple reboots so it is at least there
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to: USB Webcam / Citrix integration on IGEL OS’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?