Hi guys, I have a question. We have a customer that has Dell 5070 (with 3 DP ports) that would like to know if it is possible to use 2 screens for the session and one monitor for locally use with Teamviewer. Or is this not possible to set ?
Hi Sanders, it might work, like Session Pinning on Citrix, assuming 11.05.
I forgot to mention they work with RDS/VDi , will it be the same for that ?
Well not exactly, Screen pinning is a bit tricky. You could try to work more with the Workarea:
or restrict to one monitor.
Oke thanks, gonna try some things out.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use 2 screens for the session and one monitor for locally use with Teamviewer on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”