Hello, I know that you can have a slideshow of pictures for a screensaver if you put the files in a directory locally on the IGEL itself. However I was wondering is it possible for this directory to be a central windows file share?
You could try to mount or link your network share to this directory.
Agree with @member!
if you want to mount the share.
If that doesn‘t work out of the box, you could try to mount a CP like described in the Howto, link the Mount content on Bootup to this folder.
as final network command.
Thanks I will check that out and let you guys know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use a directory to be a central windows file share for slideshow screensaver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?