Hello, I know that you can have a slideshow of pictures for a screensaver if you put the files in a directory locally on the IGEL itself. However I was wondering is it possible for this directory to be a central windows file share?
You could try to mount or link your network share to this directory.
Agree with @member!
if you want to mount the share.
If that doesn‘t work out of the box, you could try to mount a CP like described in the Howto, link the Mount content on Bootup to this folder.
as final network command.
Thanks I will check that out and let you guys know!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use a directory to be a central windows file share for slideshow screensaver on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS