I ́ve a question regarding the screen-lock option. Customer wants to use the users AD Password to unlock the screen. Is this possible?
In the associated kb article kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/screenlock-screensaver-32871385.html only local password settings are described.
Thanks and Regards,
Are you using Citrix? then yes:
Synchronize Citrix password with screen lock:
You are the hero 🙂. Thanks a lot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use a user’s AD Password to unlock the screen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Lanching a published desktop via Citrix gives me “Error adding store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”