I ́ve a question regarding the screen-lock option. Customer wants to use the users AD Password to unlock the screen. Is this possible?
In the associated kb article kb.igel.com/igelos-11.04/en/screenlock-screensaver-32871385.html only local password settings are described.
Thanks and Regards,
Are you using Citrix? then yes:
Synchronize Citrix password with screen lock:
You are the hero 🙂. Thanks a lot
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use a user’s AD Password to unlock the screen on IGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?