instead of the local login window of the RDP global setting, I want to use the Active Directory login (SecurityLogonActive Directory/Kerberos) to open a specific RDP Session directly after login. Is this possible and how?
Of course, the user should type in his credentials only one time.
Thanks in advance
Hello, usually by enabling the Passthrough feature:
Ah, okay, I will try it, thank you.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use Active Directory login (SecurityLogonActive Directory/Kerberos) to open a specific RDP Session directly after login to iGEL OS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?