Hi togehter, another question – we are using the “files” Feature in UMS to deploy our own jpg and png files for application shortcuts. If we enroll a device via ICG from scratch the files can ́t be downloaded (maybe issue regarding webdav limitation with ICG). But we can ́t setup the files configuration to some external location. Is this a limitation or has someone an idea how we can solve this issue? thx, br Harald
Hi Harald, which UMS / ICG / IGEL OS versions are you running? They are huge differences between them.
How big are the jpg files?
Hi @member at the moment we are running 6.06.100/2.02.100/10.6.203 or 11.5.133. File Size between 3KB and 300KB. We got Error 404
Can you access the files via Webbrowser on UMS Server with:
Could you update ICG to 2.03.110 and UMS 6.07.100? We addressed a couple of issues regarding Database config caching over ICG.
access via 127.0.0.1:8443/ums_filetransfer/ is possible, need authentication. Update to ICG 2.03.110 and UMS 6.07.100 is planned for next week. But i think this issue will not be fixed by this update, any other ideas?
Not for the moment, just a question maybe: the jpgs are part of a Firmware Cuszomization, right?
one file is part of firmware customization, other kpg are configured as “files” in UMS
@member after Update to UMS 6.07.100 and ICG to 2.03.110 the download is working again
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use the IGEL UMS Files download feature to download over ICG?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”