Hi, I have several IGEL UD3 Linux thin clients, and I am using the IGEL Universal Management Suite (UMS) to manage them. At the moment, I have to create a separate profile for every terminal because each terminal uses a different login name for it’s Citrix storefront connection. If I could use the terminal name for the login name, then I would only need to create one profile. How can I use the terminal name for the storefront login in IGEL UMS?
Hi Nicolas, create a new profile and go to: system – firmware customization – custom commands – reconfiguration
setparam sessions.pnlogin0.settings.username $(cat /etc/hostname)
and remove your old profile where you set the login name. That should do the trick
Thank you very much – that did the trick.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use the terminal name for the Citrix Storefront login in IGEL UMS?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”