HowTo – Usage of Webcams in Remote Sessions with IGEL Endpoints ( My Best Practise Guide for RDP, Citrix, Horizon, locally with Custom Partiton, … 🙂 )
Shouldn’t horizon be able to use RTAV?
even though it doesn’t seem to work for us
Basically it works. But you might be only able to get low resolutions. And maybe a bigger lag as suitable.
Yes understood on the low resolution.
i think 360/480p is all rtav is rated for
I wonder what could be reason ours dont work, they work locally
Posted your document on IGEL Community GitHub —> github.com/IGEL-Community/IGEL-Docs/blob/main/Docs/HowTo-Using-Webcams-Remote-Sessions.md
USB Redirection is not a good option
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to use Webcams in Remote Sessions with IGEL Endpoints ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”