Can anyone tell me if there is a quick way to verify that the zoom plugin in the firmware is connecting to the Zoom VDI in the VDA? i’ve verified my usb policies for both igel and citrix, but i still can get zoom to see the camera.
Make sure you are on the latest IGEL OS
The VM is able to see the webcam and i’ve been able to test via browser, so the webcam is functional. I was wondering if there is a way to verify connectivity between the igel plugin and the zoom vdi installed on the windows desktop
Zoom -> Settings -> Statistics
You should see VDI Plugin Info and VDI Connect Status.
I’m using Hoirzon here, but it should be same on Citrix.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to verify that the Zoom plugin in the IGEL OS firmware is connecting to the Zoom VDI in the VDA? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”