Can anyone tell me if there is a quick way to verify that the zoom plugin in the firmware is connecting to the Zoom VDI in the VDA? i’ve verified my usb policies for both igel and citrix, but i still can get zoom to see the camera.
Make sure you are on the latest IGEL OS
The VM is able to see the webcam and i’ve been able to test via browser, so the webcam is functional. I was wondering if there is a way to verify connectivity between the igel plugin and the zoom vdi installed on the windows desktop
Zoom -> Settings -> Statistics
You should see VDI Plugin Info and VDI Connect Status.
I’m using Hoirzon here, but it should be same on Citrix.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to verify that the Zoom plugin in the IGEL OS firmware is connecting to the Zoom VDI in the VDA? ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?