Hello All; Is there a view or some other way to see devices that have multiple workstation licenses assigned to them?
Do you mean a device has 2x workspace edition licenses assigned? Or like 1 WE license and 1 EMP license?
As far as I know devices cant really have two WE licenses assigned. If the UMS knows about the previous license, it will reassign the same license if that device gets reimaged. License assignment is based on unit ID which is the active MAC address at the time of registration.
If you suspect you somehow have two licenses tied to one machine, you could search that device’s MAC address in the IGEL License Portal and see what comes up.
You can export a list of your devices from the Licence Portal as CSV and compare the lists using Excel to see, if a device is in more than one CSV file. We had one case, where a device got two WE licenses but I think this was due to manual licensing we did for a few devices.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view devices that have multiple workstation IGEL licenses assigned to them?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS