Hi, one of my customers bought his “old” UD3’s with OS10 and without MMCP. On my advise he bought those licenses later. During the time he bought new OS10 UD3’er and those he bought with MMCP. Can I see the difference which OS10 device is bought directely with MMCP and which got the MMCP from the external license? (I don’t know how to descripe this better).
Hi, I think I got your point… Well, did the MMCP licenses that were bought earlier, were imported into the Igel License Portal? Thta could be one idea. The other, to export a view with all details like SNR, and ask your local Igel Sales Rep. to check it against our CRM.
Yes, the licenses bought later came as an token. I am affraid we (my customer and I) made an export of all OS10 devices and imported the list into the license and now some of the devices that were bought are also in the list for getting a license while this is not necessary. Some OS10 devices who should got the license do not recieve it
Ok, then, I would say the easiest way would be to check the orders in our internal SAP/CRM.
Thanks, will do that after my Holidays. Good to know there is a way to check this. 👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view if IGEL OS 10 was purchased with a MMCP license?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?