Question – Is there a way to display the about of usable storage & available storage on an IGEL OS device (like how Task Manager provides CPU and Memory information)? Also is it possible to add additional Metadata items for IGEL OS devices so they can show up in the “Select Column” when saving a View?
Hi! Not sure to get you right, so I will try to sumup how I got it:
1) what do you mean by user able storage? You mean space that you could use to store files as an administrator or local user?
2) do you want to see if there is space left in this partitions or in general on the disk?
3) yes, that would be something is achievable by adding attributes:
The link you provided I get a 404 error not found . Do I need to be logged in to the IGEL website and use the link on the knowledge base site?
Thanks Carl, was a copy/paste mistipping.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘How to view usable storage & available storage on an IGEL OS device?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?