does anyone know how to get wifi working on a HP T620 thinclient? it uses the Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11abgn 2×2 Wi-Fi Adapter
I didn’t but did you tried the latest 11.05 Firmware? There, with the new Kernel, we have a lot of new drivers integrated.
just checked via ssh it sees the device as Broadcom Inc. and subsidiaries BCM43228 802.11a/b/g/n but doesnt load the driver
On which Firmware there?
first on 11.04 and now on 11.05
Did you enabled wifi here?
i get the following notiification when the device starts
the same policy applied to a newer HP t640 thinclient enables the wifi and shows the Wifi Icon/wiwi manager
Any chance to check if there is a Bios Update for t620?
I can try sure, good idea
The bios on this specific TC was ancient. with the current version it did work like expected. thanks
We got the same problem long ago, but we bought new intel wifi modules to replace to broadcom ones
Looks like 11.05.112 build will fix this issue!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘HP T620 thinclient with Broadcom BCM943228HMB 802.11abgn 2×2 Wi-Fi Adapter not working’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?