Hey team, new guy here, so apologies if I don’t follow any set guidelines on posting. I have an issue with firmware updates on the UD Pockets. I’ve had three different HP thin clients become bricked after updating the firmware version from 10.04.100.01 to 10.05.500.01. This seems to happen after restarting once the Boot code has been successfully updated. HP forums have verified that this is a hardware issue with their devices, but I was curious to know if anyone else had experienced this. Thanks.
no worry, you are in the right channel and we are here to help!
Well, I had this a few times, yes… What I did:
took a UDP and plugged in a fatclient and updated it to 10.06.130. There is a „fix“ for:
Fixed EFI freeze problem after bootcode update on devices like the HP t630 and
probably others too.
replug it on a HP Thinclient and see if that works
try to upgrade another 10.04 HP TC to 10.06.130
Awesome! I’ll try this. Thanks for the quick response.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘HP thin clients become bricked after updating to IGEL OS 10.04.100.01’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS