Hi, We have a customer with ICG that asked for a certificate to SECTIGO (Germany) and they say that CN that appears on your manual (CN=http://igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com) is not correct. They say that CN must to be xyz.com xyz.com.
Could anyone confirm me it?
Hi, not sure to get you right but you are not obliged to use a Subdomain, it could be <xyz.com:8443|xyz.com:8443>
for the ICG Connection.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ICG cartificate domain C(N=http://igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?