Hi, We have a customer with ICG that asked for a certificate to SECTIGO (Germany) and they say that CN that appears on your manual (CN=http://igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com) is not correct. They say that CN must to be xyz.com xyz.com.
Could anyone confirm me it?
Hi, not sure to get you right but you are not obliged to use a Subdomain, it could be <xyz.com:8443|xyz.com:8443>
for the ICG Connection.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ICG cartificate domain C(N=http://igel-cloud-gateway.xyz.com)’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”