Hi everyone, the ICG Server shows an error instead of connected, maybe because of SSH port?
Hi Imane, is the ICG Service running on ICG Server?
Hi, yes it is! to do that i had to open some port the firewall was blocking, but after i installed it i shut them down
SSH is not needed from UMS=>ICG, so you should be good. I would check Time/date on ICG / UMS Side too. After that, from a pc on the same network, attempt to telnet to the ICG: telnet (ICG address):8443
You can also test via the browser by browsing to the following address:
An error page should appear.
ok thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ ICG Server shows an error instead of connected, maybe because of SSH port?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?