Hi everyone, the ICG Server shows an error instead of connected, maybe because of SSH port?
Hi Imane, is the ICG Service running on ICG Server?
Hi, yes it is! to do that i had to open some port the firewall was blocking, but after i installed it i shut them down
SSH is not needed from UMS=>ICG, so you should be good. I would check Time/date on ICG / UMS Side too. After that, from a pc on the same network, attempt to telnet to the ICG: telnet (ICG address):8443
You can also test via the browser by browsing to the following address:
An error page should appear.
ok thank you!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘ ICG Server shows an error instead of connected, maybe because of SSH port?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?