Good Morning! I have a question regarding SD Card Readers and I am sure, the answer where given 100 times, but I dont find them.
On Igel OS 11.05.120 I connect an SD Card Reader to USB Port. The Device will find and give it over to Citrix session. Erverything is fine. My Problem is, the User Unplug the SD Card itself but not the Reader. In that Case and if the Device is rebooted the Card Reader is still visible in IOS but the SD Card will never come up again. It seems there is no trigger to check USB again or anything like this. Anyway, If I change an USB Setting in USM the Igel Device get a Trigger and the SD Card comes up available. My Question, how I can implement a trigger to check the USB Port very 2 – 5 secconds? Or how did an integraded SD Card Reader work? Thanks in Advanced.
Did you try not to redirect the card reader and let IGEL handle the device? Then you could use the regular drive mapping feature to access plugged in storage media from Citrix.
Hey thanks, that hint is nice and work for me at the Moment, the price for it is quite high, because the USB Devices like Speechmike will not longer work. (Suprised, the Sound out of Speechmike works if its connected before booting the Igel)
You should be able to combine drive mapping and USB redirection by excluding the storage class from native USB redirection or defining the VID/PID for the USB devices you want to pass through USB redirection.
OK that I will try out now
Perfect! It works like a charme 🙂
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘If user removes SD Card on IGEL OS but not the reader the card reader is still visible but the SD card never comes up again’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?