If you buy a new UD3 device do you still need to purchase a license for OS11? So if we have 200 converted devices and 100 UD3s, we would need 300 OS11 licenses?
Yes, however once you own the licenses, as long as you are up-to-date on maintenance you can transfer the licenses to new devices if you replace the UD3’s
A new device will only come with a trial license correct?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘If you buy a new UD3 device do you still need to purchase a license for IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?