If you buy a new UD3 device do you still need to purchase a license for OS11? So if we have 200 converted devices and 100 UD3s, we would need 300 OS11 licenses?
Yes, however once you own the licenses, as long as you are up-to-date on maintenance you can transfer the licenses to new devices if you replace the UD3’s
A new device will only come with a trial license correct?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘If you buy a new UD3 device do you still need to purchase a license for IGEL OS 11?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”