Does anyone know why IGEL 10.6 users are receiving this message when installing 11.3 OS? “Download System Partition” and the upgrade just hangs?
How are upgrading the devices through the UMS directly and on LAN? Or through FTP like and Wifi?
Which 10.06 version are you using and which 11 Firmware version did you assigned?
FTP and WIfi
10,06.170.01 to 11.03
Please try UMS Universal Firmware Update and LAN please… I know it‘s sad but would be worst a try.
What is the UMS Universal Firmware Update?
right now, what I do is right click on the machine inside of the UMS and click update
I mean that one:
assign it to the endpoint after having the 11.03.110 downloaded. And please, LAN, for a try at least.
Just check and the UMS Universal FU is already setup
11.03 is downloaded
Running it again with the IGEL connected to the LAN and same message
Damn… Just to avoid some Partition Signature issues, and before having you opening a Ticket:
Can you test one last thing? 11.02.150 instead of 11.03
Let me see if I have that
Just in case!
So, this didn’t work. Asny other Suggestions
For the moment no, sorry. Would you mind to open a ticket?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL 10.6 users are receiving this message when installing 11.3 OS? “Download System Partition” and the upgrade just hangs?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?