Does anyone know why IGEL 10.6 users are receiving this message when installing 11.3 OS? “Download System Partition” and the upgrade just hangs?
How are upgrading the devices through the UMS directly and on LAN? Or through FTP like and Wifi?
Which 10.06 version are you using and which 11 Firmware version did you assigned?
FTP and WIfi
10,06.170.01 to 11.03
Please try UMS Universal Firmware Update and LAN please… I know it‘s sad but would be worst a try.
What is the UMS Universal Firmware Update?
right now, what I do is right click on the machine inside of the UMS and click update
I mean that one:
assign it to the endpoint after having the 11.03.110 downloaded. And please, LAN, for a try at least.
Just check and the UMS Universal FU is already setup
11.03 is downloaded
Running it again with the IGEL connected to the LAN and same message
Damn… Just to avoid some Partition Signature issues, and before having you opening a Ticket:
Can you test one last thing? 11.02.150 instead of 11.03
Let me see if I have that
Just in case!
So, this didn’t work. Asny other Suggestions
For the moment no, sorry. Would you mind to open a ticket?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL 10.6 users are receiving this message when installing 11.3 OS? “Download System Partition” and the upgrade just hangs?’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?