Join the IGEL Community and IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat, Team Lead Enterprise Presales EMEA, for a deep-dive webinar on IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) security hardening best practices.
- How to update to the latest version
- How to setup a Sudo concept
- How to setup a Linux Firewall and setting up rules for it
- How to disable unneeded Daemons
- How to disable empty passwords
- How to set UID to 0
- How to disable root SSH Login
- “Kernel” Hardening
- If needed ClamAV / ChkRootkit
Watch the IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) Security Hardening Best Practices – On-Demand Webinar and download the session’s PowerPoint presentation here. Not a Community member? Join to watch.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS