Watch Part 2 of a deep-dive on IGEL Cloud Gateway (ICG) security hardening best practices presented by IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- Explain CIS report and remediations
- Automate some checks (Rkhunter, ClamAV, etc…)
- Check all current connections
- Unattended Upgrades (Tool)
- Check if Fail2ban can check ICG failed attempts
- Setup Password Aging
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?