Watch the IGEL Community February 2021 Meetup with IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat, Director of Community and Sr. Engineer, for a deep-dive on IGEL troubleshooting, the way HE DOES IT!
In this meetup, you will learn:
- Best practices in remote accessing your IGEL OS endpoints.
- How does Sebastien access Logs?
- How does Sebastien reproduce issues, and how does he debug them?
- Reverse engineering only the way Sebastien can!
Watch the “IGEL Community February 2021 Meetup – Usual Technical Issues Explained and Solved with Sebastien Perusat” inside the IGEL Community. Not a Community member? Join to watch.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?