Watch the IGEL Community February 2021 Meetup with IGEL’s Sebastien Perusat, Director of Community and Sr. Engineer, for a deep-dive on IGEL troubleshooting, the way HE DOES IT!
In this meetup, you will learn:
- Best practices in remote accessing your IGEL OS endpoints.
- How does Sebastien access Logs?
- How does Sebastien reproduce issues, and how does he debug them?
- Reverse engineering only the way Sebastien can!
Watch the “IGEL Community February 2021 Meetup – Usual Technical Issues Explained and Solved with Sebastien Perusat” inside the IGEL Community. Not a Community member? Join to watch.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?