Special thanks to everyone who attended, left questions and/or comments, and to our two amazing speakers, Christian Werner and Sebastien Perusat.
Christian Werner, Manager of Product Management, shares the tech future of IGEL and Sebastien Perusat dives deep into IGEL troubleshooting and custom partitions! Download the IGEL OS Cheatsheet at: www.igelcommunity.com/post/igel-os-linux-commands-cheatsheet As one attendee wrote in the comments, “Mind Blown”… This was truly a wonderful event! We hope you like it. Please stay tuned to the “Events” page for future IGEL Community Meetups and events.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS