For our November IGEL Community Meetup, we were happy to have Chris Fleck, Citrix Vice President & Technical Fellow, join us for a lively Q&A discussion. Chris is a self-professed tech instigator and a true visionary. He’s a devotee of Mobility, IoT, VDI, Clouds, & Innovation.
Next, Falk Heiland, IGEL INSIDER, walked us through his PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL IMI. He discussed what it is, how to use it, and much more—a deep dive into IGEL code with Falk.
Following Falk, IGEL’s Jim Airdo, Vice President, Business Development, shared a bit about the IGEL Ready program, the Citrix/IGEL relationship, and how we go to market together!
This was indeed a great meetup. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Join the IGEL Community here!
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive