For our November IGEL Community Meetup, we were happy to have Chris Fleck, Citrix Vice President & Technical Fellow, join us for a lively Q&A discussion. Chris is a self-professed tech instigator and a true visionary. He’s a devotee of Mobility, IoT, VDI, Clouds, & Innovation.
Next, Falk Heiland, IGEL INSIDER, walked us through his PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL IMI. He discussed what it is, how to use it, and much more—a deep dive into IGEL code with Falk.
Following Falk, IGEL’s Jim Airdo, Vice President, Business Development, shared a bit about the IGEL Ready program, the Citrix/IGEL relationship, and how we go to market together!
This was indeed a great meetup. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Watch the November 2020 IGEL Community Technical Meetup here!
Join the IGEL Community here!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?