For our November IGEL Community Meetup, we were happy to have Chris Fleck, Citrix Vice President & Technical Fellow, join us for a lively Q&A discussion. Chris is a self-professed tech instigator and a true visionary. He’s a devotee of Mobility, IoT, VDI, Clouds, & Innovation.
Next, Falk Heiland, IGEL INSIDER, walked us through his PSIGEL PowerShell module for IGEL IMI. He discussed what it is, how to use it, and much more—a deep dive into IGEL code with Falk.
Following Falk, IGEL’s Jim Airdo, Vice President, Business Development, shared a bit about the IGEL Ready program, the Citrix/IGEL relationship, and how we go to market together!
This was indeed a great meetup. We hope you enjoy it as much as we did!
Join the IGEL Community here!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”