Hi, i have a customer who has IGEL devices which seem to keep powering themselves randomly different ones each day never the same units and at different times, they go straight to a blank screen no warning or error messages to get back on the users powers back on the device from the power button on the front of the IGEL unit and their desktop are as were before the IGEl unit went blank or powered off . They are connected to 2 server 2016 Remote Desktop Servers. Devices are managed by IGEL universal Management suite 5 , The devices are as follows Product: universal desktop LX / Product ID- – UD3-LX 41 / Version – 5.13.110.01 / Device Type – MM IGEL M330C / OS Type linux v 5 (kernel version 4.4.131) Has anyone seen this before any help appreciated .
Hi Ken, the behavior you are describing is looking like a proper suspend mode (after a short RDS disconnect) or a scheduled cron job could be also.
Please check if they are settings on the device (right click, Edit configuration) like:
3) a job is set under: System->Registry->System->Cron
I assume that the device isn’t available via pi g during your described behavior, right?
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL devices which seem to keep powering themselves randomly’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS