Good morning everyone, I was hoping to get some insight about these two errors below. These errors have recently popped up in our environment but they are intermittent. These both were on separate devices.
The X Request 12.0 caused error: “2: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)”.
Cannot connect to “172.25.11.4 – EpicDashboards” Connection refused. Verify your connection settings and try again.
Good afternoon! You could try to set this Registry key:
Thank you for the quick response! I will give this a try. Will this just not allow any Workspace related errors? We have our Citrix automatically pass credentials through upon boot up
exactly or even more precisely, it will only suppress Citrix related to the X Server (not every ICA error).
Awesome. Thank you so much!! You rock.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL Error: “2: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)” & “Connection refused. Verify your connection settings and try again”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?