Good morning everyone, I was hoping to get some insight about these two errors below. These errors have recently popped up in our environment but they are intermittent. These both were on separate devices.
The X Request 12.0 caused error: “2: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)”.
Cannot connect to “172.25.11.4 – EpicDashboards” Connection refused. Verify your connection settings and try again.
Good afternoon! You could try to set this Registry key:
Thank you for the quick response! I will give this a try. Will this just not allow any Workspace related errors? We have our Citrix automatically pass credentials through upon boot up
exactly or even more precisely, it will only suppress Citrix related to the X Server (not every ICA error).
Awesome. Thank you so much!! You rock.
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL Error: “2: BadValue (integer parameter out of range for operation)” & “Connection refused. Verify your connection settings and try again”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?