Hi there, for a bigger project with IGEL clients it’s necessary to have Teamviewer installed on them. I’ve learned that it’s possible to request a custom partition by support. Since i’ve haven’t heard back from them since quite a while I tried to give it a shot on my own with de IgelDocs.
Unfortunately I’am getting the following errors: “Partition Information couldn’t be downloaded” and ” Partition definition couldn’t be downloaded”
Does anyone have an idea to solve this?
That means that something in your profile where you defined your download path for your CP and the inf file referring to your bla.tar.bz2 is missing.
Goto: System=>Firmware Customization=>Custom Partition=>Download=>Click on Edit
Edit the IP Adress on URL Part to match the IP Adress of your UMS Server and point the URL to the Inf file
Edit User Name and Password to match your UMS Login Credentials
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL errors: “Partition Information couldn’t be downloaded” and ” Partition definition couldn’t be downloaded”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Any plans to support Teams Optimization Pack for VMware?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS