Is it normal to have to try initial connections to ICG multiple times before it works? We get failure to download certificate messages a few times and it will then connect and then some clients will never connect. Our ICG is internal and SSL offloading is being handled by our NetScaler. Any suggestions would be appreciated.
Hello Jay, you cannot use SSL offloading with an ICG. You can do an SSL bridge, but offloading is probably what is causing your issue.
Oops, sorry I used the wrong term. It is an SSL Bridge. No SSL Offloading.
If you take that out and go direct, do you still have the problem? Usually that issue is caused by some misconfiguration with a firewall or load balancer.
I can’t go direct as it is on my internal LAN. I haven’t looked yet, is there a recommended netscaler config?
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”