Hello – We are having issues setting up our ICG. Our UMS is in the Azure cloud, the ICG is a separate VM in Azure. We followed this installation guide using the ICG Remote Installer through the UMS.
Everything appeared to work as indicated finishing with the “IGEL Cloud Gateway has been successfully installed.” message displayed. Shortly after, an error message appeared:
_Could not connect to secure gateway._
_I/O error on GET request for “https://a.b.c.d:8443/usg/first-authentication-ums”. Connect to a.b.c.d:8443 failed: Connection timed out._
The ICG does not show in the UMS Administration->IGEL Cloud Gateway.
It may be we have to open the IGEL management ports (checking now). Do I need to go through the installation again to straighten out the UMS? Any insights would be most welcome.
UMS -> ICG TCP 8443 available?
correct time on both?
now the ports are open…checking the time sync…
time is in sync on both
would love a UMS check the ICG again command!
kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/files/en/31601163/31601164/1/1530202613626/12185.png kb.igel.com/igelicg-2.02/files/en/31601163/31601164/1/1530202613626/12185.png top right corner the circle icon should do that
how do i get to that panel?
on the UMS?
UMS Administration > UMS Network > Igel Cloud Gateway
ah…tried it: same connection time out…
I would try to remove and reconnect that icg in the ums next, but maybe someone else has a better approach
do i need to uninstall on the ICG Linux machine or just go through the UMS installation steps again?
I suggest you wait for a maybe more precise answer from other people here, even if you might wait until the new week for it. I hope you have the time.
it’s tempting to wait as it’s friday evening here…also, tempted to just do a clean uninstall/re-install…ummm…appreciate your help – have a good weekend!
UMS & ICG appear to be connecting & talking with each other (double checked & (re)opened ports 8443,3001,30005 on ICG instance…👍
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL ICG connection Error _Could not connect to secure gateway._
and _I/O error on GET request for.. ‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR