Im getting this error from the outside in thru the gateway…help.
“Warning: [AppStore] Could not connect to the Citrix server.”
Here is a thread that seems to be similar to your issue:
Hello @member, this error indicates that the IGEL does not have all the certificates required to connect to Citrix.
Have you deployed all Root and Intermediate certificates to your IGEL device related to Citrix/Netscaler?
IGEL KB – kb.igel.com/igelos-10.05.800/en/deploying-certificates-via-ums-23506862.html Deploying Certificates with UMS
I’ll double check..
How about the issuing CA? That appears to be the root. Also you might actually want to check that the cert made it to the endpoint in /wfs/ca-certs
I noticed your device was ICG and we’ve been having difficulties with getting files from UMS > ICG > device, including certs!
Yep, Nick is right, there may be an intermediate certificate for a server that sits between the root CA and the Citrix server (Netscaler or Storefront)
You will also want to make sure that the certificate is in Base64 ASCII format. Y ou should be able to open certs in this format with Notepad or equivalent program and see
Fixed it guys!! With Tadds help from xentegra. We changed the auth type.
Odd, you shouldn’t have to do that
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL ICG error “Error adding
store:AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR”‘. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive