Trying to connect a device to my old server which has been upgraded now. UMS 6.01 and ICG is still 1.02
Right now im on a self signed cert.
Since I don’t have a public Cert a fingerprint Is supposed to be in place.
We filled in the missing fingerprint and used the one time password. Then we get an error: “Error exchanging passwords”
I made a new multiple one time password and still get the same error.
I would highly suggest to update the ICG to 1.04.110 since we did a lot of fixes… But from what I have seen on customer side (and beside the recommended update):
What Firmware are you using?
Is the ICG still connected under UMS Administration => UMS Network => Cloud Gateway?
If yes: can you please try to make a snapshot of the ICG VM, and try to a) export your actual keystore from UMS b) uninstall/Reinstall the ICG with the freshly exported Keystore
Check time concordance on Client/ICG/UMS to avoid mismatch
Create a new Mass Deployment Password
Try to open a terminal on endpoint side and issue a icg registration command like this:
icg-config -s http://youricg.server.com youricg.server.com -p 8443 -o yourmassdeploymentpassword -f yourcertfringerprintwithoutspaces
A lot of password and cert errors find their base in lack of synchronicity of time and date stamps. In my demo environments I always set-up an NTR server and take care with a special profile that every single endpoint is timestamped equally with the concerned servers.
think @member it talking about NTP 😉
Of course that was supposed to be NTP
Thick fingers are a burden.
Ask a question or comment on the above messasge thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- USB webcams in combination with RDP on IGEL OS?
- IGEL OS on Raspberry Pi?
- Can I to use Remote desktop and webcam support via a thin client with IGEL software?
- Citrix session crashes with black screen, any advice and how do I find logging?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- After upgrading to IGEL OS 11.04.200.01 my Citrix Storefront configuration does not work anymore – Error adding store: AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR
- What is required for Zoom VDI/Zoom Media Plugin for Citrix on IGEL OS?