Hello all. I recently took over our igel environment and realized that our ICG has never been reliable. We have UMS6; ICG 2.01.110; OS11 for endpoints. I was not involved during initial deployment but had a few questions. Under gateway details, the Internal and External Host IPs are the same and we have a 1:1 NAT from our external IP to the host ip of ICG. Is this an appropriate setup? or must out external IP be logged in the gateway settings?
Hello Zach, I would have a look here:
and check especially
Host name and/or IP of the target server for the certificate
This field is more important for your question about your setup than the external IP:
Host (external): External host used by endpoint devices to connect to the ICG; only required if the devices use a separate address, not the one specified under Host.
Got it working. I modified the Certificate with both the internal and external IP. Thanks all!!
Continue reading and comment on the thread ‘IGEL ICG has never been reliable’. Not a member? Join Here!
Learn more, search the IGEL Knowledge Base
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Error “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR ” adding store in Citrix Workspace App version 20.x on IGEL OS 11.04
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- What distro of Linux the IGEL kernel is based on?
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”
- How to downgrade IGEL OS versions?