Hello all. I recently took over our igel environment and realized that our ICG has never been reliable. We have UMS6; ICG 2.01.110; OS11 for endpoints. I was not involved during initial deployment but had a few questions. Under gateway details, the Internal and External Host IPs are the same and we have a 1:1 NAT from our external IP to the host ip of ICG. Is this an appropriate setup? or must out external IP be logged in the gateway settings?
Hello Zach, I would have a look here:
and check especially
Host name and/or IP of the target server for the certificate
This field is more important for your question about your setup than the external IP:
Host (external): External host used by endpoint devices to connect to the ICG; only required if the devices use a separate address, not the one specified under Host.
Got it working. I modified the Certificate with both the internal and external IP. Thanks all!!
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- Error connecting to Citrix StoreFront “Error adding store: Http error”