I’m having some issues configuring ICG with Let’s Encrypt Certificate (Certbot). I followed the following article to create the certificates.
I imported the following certs, I tried with both cert1.pem and fullchain1.pem and we get the same error when connecting to ICG “Failed to get server certificate”. When we type the external URL in a browser, we don’t get any certificate error and the chain looks good.
Anyone successfully configured ICG with Let’s Encrypt certs?
How did you import them to the UMS.? The article isn’t clear how to add them to the UMS. I see an option to import a root certificate for the ICG., but not an option to import a signed certificate.
I agree. I first connected to our network share and the I run the following commands.
cp *.pem /tmp
chmod 777 /tmp/*.pem
I tried to copy the files to my dfs share with the following command but I keep getting an access denied error. I ended up grabbing them with filezilla (sftp).
`cp *pem /run/user/1000/gvfs/smb-share:server=http://ad.domain.com ad.domain.com,share=SHARE$`
It seems that the root certificate (DST Root CA X3) was missing so I downloaded it from www.identrust.com/support/downloads
I converted the p7b file to pem running this command:
openssl pkcs7 -inform DER -in trustidrootx3_chain.p7b -print_certs -outform PEM -out trustidrootx3_chain.pem
I then imported and created the chain accordingly.
However when I complete the ICG setup I now get the following error:
No matter what we try we get the same error when connecting to ICG “Failed to get server certificate”.
When we type the external URL in a browser, we don’t get any certificate error and the chain looks good.
Ask a question or comment on the above message thread?Join or log in to the IGEL Community to ask us anything and meet other IGEL customers, partners, and EUC enthusiasts.
Submit a question, or Join Today!
Popular Message Threads
- Receiving error: “Citrix Receiver cannot create a secure connection in this browser” when launching a secure connection from Firefox on IGEL OS
- How to Install IGEL OS via a Bootable USB Drive
- How to change the default IGEL UMS admin password?
- Where to delete the certificates that cause ‘invalid certificate’ when trying to import an IGEL into UMS?
- IGEL UMS Universal Update Error: “could not resolve host name”
- IGEL UD3 (LX50) randomly get this error with Citrix: The X Request 130.1 caused error :”10: BadAccess ( attempt to access private resource denied) any ideas?
- Citrix connection via Netscaler Error: “AM_ERROR_AUTH_NETWORK_ERROR” on IGEL OS